Friday, July 25, 2014


I'm thrilled to show you my new logo, designed by my very talented friend!
This logo is exactly what I have invisioned for this line ~ Sweet & Playful ~


Today I finished the SAIL AWAY tunics for two adorable little girls I know. I love how they coordinate but they wont be wearing the exact same outfit. I could never find coordinating clothes for my daughters so I would end up dressing them exactly alike. It is nice to have a unique outfit while looking like you belong together.



These Tunics are made out of Super Soft light weight cotton. The fabric allows for little girls to run, climb, roll, around and just have fun. Lastnight my daughters were climbing on huge hail bails and jumping off in their Circus Tunics. Having a blast while looking adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment